If any of you are nearby this week-end, you are invited to my Open Studio at
The Pavilion, The Broadway, Grantchester, Cambridge CB3 9NQ
Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm.
On show will be the wheelbarrow in which I delivered the Menopause pot to the V&A in London last month. You can also see memorabilia from my earlier walks.
Cake, mulled wine and Georgian Singing at 3pm on Sunday.
Look forward to seeing you
MEOW
(Elspeth Owen and Material Woman)