Lunch and refreshments will be provided. We do ask that you provide a small donation of £4 to help cover catering costs. We are able to offer a limited number of travel contributions of up to £15 for this event, so please contact us ahead of the event if you would like to be reimbursed! We may be able to offer larger travel contributions in some instances, so please get in contact to see if we can arrange this.

Date: Monday 10th December

Time: 10:30am - 3:30pm

Venue: Bartolomé House, Room: SR BB06. The room is on the basement level of the building. Find the building on Google Maps here.

IMPORTANT - Please register your attendance via eventbrite: https://goo.gl/pnKZ2j

CONTACT + LINKS:

Website: www.hacksocioling.com

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @hacksocioling

Facebook group: hacksocioling

Hope to see some of you at the workshop!

Nathaniel Dziura

PhD Candidate in English Language and Linguistics
The University of Sheffield, School of English