Thank you so much Rowdy and Wouter,

Really interesting and, as a suggestion, to be taken into advantage for the TC movement among key national stakeholders.

Happy New Year and thanks for this Xmas gift

Rui

De: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de Rowdy Yates
Enviada: 27 de dezembro de 2018 11:50
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: [EFTC] TC Effectiveness Review

Hi All

For those of you who might have missed it the last time around, here's a link to an excellent review of TC effectiveness in Scientific World Journal by Wouter Vanderplasschen and colleagues (including our late dear friend Eric Broekaert).

I strongly recommend this analysis for background reading foe anyone involved in therapeutic community approaches to addiction:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562581/​

Rowdy Yates

President

European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

E: [log in to unmask]

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: https://eftc.ngo (new EFTC website)
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs (EFTC Facebook page)

W: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/therapeutic-communities.html (EFTC Discussion list)

  _____

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.

  _____

To unsubscribe from the THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES&A=1> &A=1