If anyone is working at the moment, I'd appreciate some help.

I found that ANALY_RHUL_SL6 is blacklisted due to HC test failures:

http://hammercloud.cern.ch/hc/app/atlas/siteoverview/?site=UKI-LT2-RHUL&startTime=2018-12-17&endTime=2018-12-31&templateType=isGolden

The site was down for a few days before xmas due to a PDU problem taking down a critical network switch which put several key servers offline (various lessons being learned...)

Since coming back up everything looks to be up from my side but HC says otherwise. It looks like a problem with DPM but I cannot find what is wrong, all the services are running, just some actions fail. When I try by hand to retrieve a file via webdav that an HC test failed to access, I could download it no problem.

Any suggestions please, what would be worth checking?

Thanks,

Simon

To unsubscribe from the TB-SUPPORT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=TB-SUPPORT&A=1