Dear TB-SUPPORT

Just to warn you that from now until the 21st December there will be reduced support and less regular certificate signing than usual, so please don’t leave any new certificate requests till the last minute.

There will be no signing and no CA helpdesk cover from 21st December until the 2nd January.

If you have any doubts about which certificates are expiring in the next month for your site then let me know and I’ll do a check for you

Cheers

JK

To unsubscribe from the TB-SUPPORT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=TB-SUPPORT&A=1