Hi all,

Here’s the seasonal request from the BSA Network magazine for any news from the study group. It’s a short time frame, so let me have any info by next Friday and I can send it on to Tony.

Kind regards and have a great Christmas season!

Mark

Dear Colleague

I’m writing to ask for information about the recent activities of your study group for the Spring 2019 edition of the BSA’s magazine, Network.

We are interested in events that have taken place since the beginning of September 2018, such as meetings or seminars, books published by your members, or other initiatives by the group. We would also be interested in details of forthcoming activities.

The information need not be in the form of a finished article – we can write something from the details you supply and check it with you before publication. Finished items may be edited to style and length; if so, we will send you the edited version before we publish.

We may put some of the material on the BSA website rather than in the print version of Network, depending on space constraints – we recommend keeping submissions to around 400 words. Longer feature articles are welcome, but please check with me before submitting to make sure we have space. Guidelines on submissions and the editing process can be found at: https://www.britsoc.co.uk/media/23937/network_guidelines.pdf

The deadline for receiving material is Monday 24 December 2018 (the edition will appear in early April).

The material that groups have sent has helped us to include more news about sociology in Network, and we much appreciate your providing this.

Regards

Tony Trueman

Tony Trueman
Media Consultant
British Sociological Association
07964 023392

This email has been scanned by TSG Cloud Based Mail Security.
For more information please visit http://www.tsg.com/product/anti-virus-anti-spam

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx