Dear colleagues

We are delighted to announce that the latest issue of the Journal of International and Comparative Social Policy is now out.

Volume 34, issue 3 is a Special Issue entitled: "Social Policy and Populism: welfare chauvinism and identity politics in a Europe on the brink of Brexit”
https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rjcs21/34/3?nav=tocList

'Framing social policy and populism in a changing European context’
Markus Ketola & Johan Nordensvard

Reviewing the relationship between social policy and the contemporary populist radical right: welfare chauvinism, welfare nation state and social citizenship
Markus Ketola & Johan Nordensvard

The social policy agendas of populist radical right parties in comparative perspective
Menno Fenger

Radical right framing of social policy in Hungary: between nationalism and populism
Nicole VT Lugosi

Politicisation of the Eurozone crisis in Finland: adaptation toward the radical right?
Sanna Salo & Jens Rydgren

We welcome submissions on any area of comparative and international social policy, including proposals for mini-themed sections (up to 3 articles) and special issues (up to 5 articles).

The Journal’s home page is: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rjcs21/30/3?nav=tocList/
Follow us on twitter: @JIandCSP

Our submission guidelines are here: http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=rjcs21&page=instructions/

Kevin Farnsworth
Zoë Irving
(Editors, JICSP)

Dr. Kevin Farnsworth
Rm. 204, Alcuin C.
Dept of Social Policy and Social Work
University of York
Heslington
York
YO10 5DD
Tel. +44 (0)1904 321207

Corporate Welfare Watch: www.corporate-welfare-watch.org.uk/

Co-editor, Journal of International and Comparative Social Policy
http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rjcs21?open=11

To unsubscribe from the SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1