Dear sigma Network,

I have been asked if I could bring the following to your attention. Maths Coach ( http://www.mathscoach.org ) is a service that proclaims: "we connect you with final year mathematics university students (Maths Coaches) who can help you with any maths problems you have for free." The system was developed in Sweden, and is about to be piloted in the UK via partnership with Aston University.

Although it is aimed at A Level and GCSE, the model of online support that they are implementing may well be of interest to the wider HE Maths Support community.

Please put any questions directly to the organisers through the Contact page on their website. They have indicated that they would welcome contact.

David

David Bowers
Chair, sigma Network for Excellence in Mathematics and Statistics Support (www.sigma-network.ac.uk<http://www.sigma-network.ac.uk>)
[1487276236151_sigma]