Good afternoon Duncan,

Hopefully this will open for you and is the correct one.

http://heer.qaa.ac.uk/SummaryPDFsRestricted/QA22.pdf

Morag

cid:image003.png@01D448F0.6CDF6E40

Dr Morag CE McFadyen SFHEA

School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences

Robert Gordon University

Riverside East, Garthdee Road

Aberdeen AB10 7GJ

Telephone:

e-mail [log in to unmask]

School of Pharmacy and life sciences opening hours

Monday- Thursday 8:45am-17:00pm

Friday 8:45am-16:30pm