Hello Duareen,

Thank you for your reply.

There were about 50 attendees from a range of disciplines.  Mainly medical, life sciences, veterinary studies but also other disciplines including arts who gave us some very interesting views and ideas.

DOI's are used in various ways with various controls so it will be interesting to see how this requirement develops.

We are just at the early stages of our current foray into research notebook requirements so hopefully we will investigate the ideas suggested more thoroughly over coming months.

Valerie McCutcheon
Research Information Manager

Direct Line: +44 (0)141-330-2674

Room 507
University of Glasgow Library
Hillhead Street
Glasgow  G12 8QE

Chair of REF Data Collection Steering Group

Open Access Special Interest Group Champion for UK Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA)

Past Chair of Consortia Advancing Standards in Research Administration Information (CASRAI) UK

ORCID:  0000-0002-0705-4832

http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/openaccess/

To be eligible for submission to the post-2014 REF, authors' final peer-reviewed manuscripts of journals and conference papers accepted after 1 April 2016 must have been deposited in an institutional or subject repository as soon as possible after acceptance for publication.

HEFCE Policy for open access in the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework

Email [log in to unmask]