Dear Marco:
First: Many thanks to Marco for helping with this work.
I only have two comments:
1>The W(theta) function which is the standard formalism for
specifying the angular distribution in terms of the initial state magnetic
substate population p(mi) is from MiniBooNE technote192 and RS model. In
this technote, not only the delta->NPI, the delta->Ngamma's angular
distribution was also specified.
2> The magnetic form factor F^V used to calculate the branching ration
between delta->Npi and Delta->Ngamma decay was also given by this technote.
Actually, difference papers/analysis used difference kind of form factors.
In the my old code, I tested 3 of them, you might can see something like
this in the old code:

*//double fgammaW= 1/(TMath::Power(1+EgammaW*EgammaW/0.706,
2)*(1+EgammaW*EgammaW/3.519));  //double fgammam=
1/(TMath::Power(1+Egammam*Egammam/0.706, 2)*(1+Egammam*Egammam/3.519));
double fgammaW= 1/(TMath::Power(1+EgammaW*EgammaW/0.706, 2));  double
fgammam= 1/(TMath::Power(1+Egammam*Egammam/0.706, 2));*
0.706=MV^2 (MV=0.84) given by the paper PhysRevD.71.074003
I remember I changed into a single diple because it was given by a
Miniboone note or paper. However, because my old laptop was dead, I can not
find the origin of this form factor. I will keep trying in the coming days,
but I do not this there is a big difference.

I hope these comments are helpful.
Regards

--
Libo Jiang