Dear jan

I would quite like to do this but it will need to be over the Xmas hols with delivery of the review early Jan – any good?

Mx

Maggie Reilly
Curator of Zoology

The Hunterian (Zoology)
Graham Kerr Building
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ

E-mail - [log in to unmask]
Tel +44 (0)141 330 4772
Website: www.glasgow.ac.uk/hunterian,
Search the collections at http://www.huntsearch.gla.ac.uk/

Directions to the University: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/maps/

What’s On

William Hunter and the Anatomy of the Modern Museum

Hunterian Art Gallery – 28 September 2018 to 6 January 2019

Strange Foreign Bodies

Hunterian Art Gallery – Opens 28 September 2018

Rosengarten

Hunterian Art Gallery – 28 June 2018 to 20 January 2019

Scotland’s Own Coinage

Hunterian Museum, From 3 October 2017

Beauty in Hell: Culture in the Gulag
A Hunterian Virtual Exhibition – http://www.gla.ac.uk/beautyinhell

The Entire Collection cared for by The Hunterian is a Recognised Collection of National Significance to Scotland

University of Glasgow, charity number SC004401

Visit the Natural Sciences Collections Association site at www.natsca.org, blog at http://naturalsciencecollections.wordpress.com/ and Twitter at @Nat_SCA