** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. ** MESSAGE FOLLOWS:
Dear All,

If you are a conservatoire student (18 years old or above) playing any instrument or a professional musician (of any genre) AND based in the UK, we need your help!

We want to learn about how you find, understand and use health information, and how you manage your health and interact with doctors and other healthcare providers.

This is part of a larger project that we are conducting at the Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM). We would be grateful if you could please complete the survey via the link below. It shouldn't take you more than 10-15 minutes. We need at least 100 respondents by March 2019.

I'd immensely appreciate your help!

https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/musicians-health-literacy

With kind wishes,

Raluca

Raluca Matei
AHRC-funded PhD student in music psychology
Royal Northern College of Music

To unsubscribe from the MUSIC-AND-SCIENCE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MUSIC-AND-SCIENCE&A=1