Dear All,

My name is Julie McLellan and I am a PhD student from the University of Stirling.

My PhD is focused on developing an intervention to support midwives in addressing health behaviours with pregnant women. I am therefore looking for midwives to complete a short questionnaire on the acceptability of a health promotion toolkit developed to support midwives.

The study has been approved by the University of Stirling's ethics committee and takes around 5-10 minutes to complete. It is available at: https://stirlingpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6UwHoaq4GPRHUN

Please pass on this email to anyone you think may be interested in taking part.

If you would like more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>​

Many thanks,

Julie

Julie McLellan
PhD Researcher & Health Psychologist
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
Cottrell Building (Room 3A96B)
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA
Tel: 07846116108

--
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,