Thank you for sharing.

Stella M.Mpanda - Tanzania

On Friday, December 21, 2018, 11:01:22 AM GMT+3, Sandall, Jane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "VOGEL, Joshua" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 21 December 2018 at 03:01:19 GMT+13
To: "VOGEL, Joshua" <[log in to unmask]>, "OLADAPO, Olufemi Taiwo" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Updated WHO recommendations on uterotonics for PPH prevention are online

*please forward this email to your networks*

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to share with you that today WHO has published WHO recommendations: uterotonics for the prevention of postpartum haemorrhage.

The document is available here: https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/help-health-workers-prevent-pph/en/

You can also find:

This document includes 4 recommendations and 6 sub-recommendations on the use of uterotonics to prevent PPH. These recommendations have been based on an updated Cochrane systematic review and network meta-analysis published this week (here: https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD011689.pub3/full ).

These WHO recommendations supersede the previous (2012) WHO recommendations on uterotonics for PPH prevention.

Please help us spread the word on these new recommendations:

  • Kindly share this email as widely as possible, including listservs, newsletters or other groups
  • Follow @HRPresearch on Twitter to share tweets on these updated recommendations

More communication activities will continue into 2019.

We gratefully acknowledge the hard work and contribution of many individuals who were involved in the updating of these recommendations, particularly the members of the Guideline Development Group.

Kind regards,

Joshua Vogel & Femi Oladapo, on behalf of the WHO Steering Group

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1