Dear List Members,

Can anyone advise me as to when it became the practice to divide the text of the Rule of St Benedict into shorter sections for reading at the daily Chapter Office. I write on behalf of a colleague who is doing some work on material from Regensburg dating to the 12-13th centuries.

Any assistance will be gratefully received and acknowledged.

Kind regards

Colmán Ó Clabaigh OSB
Glenstal Abbey

NB Disclaimer Important: ​
Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of Glenstal Abbey. If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify the sender, and thereafter delete this e-mail from your system.  You are requested to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. The author and Glenstal Abbey accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses, malware or malicious software.
​ Please consider the environment before printing this email.​