Hello all

The company we use to deal with our discarded stock will soon be stopping
their service to us.

Could other library authorities please let me know how they deal with their
discarded stock.

Thank you, Alison

Alison Insley
Core Services Officer
Warwickshire Direct & Libraries Team
Resources Directorate
Warwickshire County Council
Shire Hall, Market Place, Village G5
Warwick, CV34 4RL

Tel: 01926 41 8081
[log in to unmask] <http://goog_611230044>
www.warwickshire.gov.uk

<http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk>
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WarwickshireCountyCouncil/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Warwickshire_CC

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be