From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of REY, Patricia (QUEEN VICTORIA HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
Sent: 14 December 2018 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SAGE Video Welcome

Has anyone else just received an email welcoming them to SAGE video? I haven’t subscribed to this resource and wonder why SAGE think that I have.

Have they sent the wrong marketing email to some of their potential customers?

Best Wishes

Tricia Rey
Library Services Manager
Queen Victoria Hospital
Holtye Road
East Grinstead
West Sussex
RH19 3DZ
01342 414266

Fax: 01342 414005

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1