Hi all

A more light-hearted search for information for the Christmas period.

I am pulling together a workshop on critical appraisal of qualitative research and would like to come up with a fun (or at least more interesting) way of explaining different sampling techniques in qualitative research. Namely convenience, snowball and purposive sampling. I wanted to do more than just explain them so was hoping for some sort of demonstration, YouTube video etc that might bring them more to life.

Grateful for any ideas/suggestions.

Merry Christmas

Sarah

Sarah Rudd

Clinical Librarian

North Bristol NHS Trust

0117 414 7973

Library and Knowledge Service

First Floor
Learning and Research Building
Southmead Hospital
Westbury-on-Trym
Bristol

BS10 5NB

http://nbsvr16/sites/askhr/LearningandDevelopment/PublishingImages/Knowledgeshare%20logo.PNG

Keep up to date with the latest evidence in your field. Find out more here.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.  ­­

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1