Hi,

I've had a query from an NHS member of staff asking me for log on details
about CPD Launchpad. She seems to have received an email promoting it and
my details are on the "assistance" page

It looks like it is a Mark Allen product allowing users to store details of
their portfolio.

However the link on the email goes to a login screen which includes athens
login option. Although the email says you can register for free and also
get some free articles???

Has anyone come across this product? Certainly not something we purchase -
trying to login with athens gives me a message that we don't have a
subscription but then I'm confused by the free registration.

Any info appreciated.

Regards,
   Cheryl.

--

Cheryl Kent, eResources Librarian & NHS Athens Administrator, Tel no:
(01782) 679581

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and
may be confidential. If it has come to you in error you should not copy or
show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than
to notify the sender of the error by replying to the sender. Keele
University staff and students are required to abide by the University's
conditions of use when sending email. Keele University email is hosted by a
cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK