Hello,

I would also love to hear if anyone has this experience!

Ka-Ming

From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jackie McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06 December 2018 10:35:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Referencing style

We are currently considering a change from our university's bespoke version of Harvard to a standardized version
e.g. Cite Them Right.

I would be grateful if anyone could share their experiences of completing a project to change from an in-house Harvard referencing style.

What evidence did you collect for the project?

What worked well and what didn't?

Who were the hardest group to convince that a change was needed?

What would you do differently?

Many thanks
Jackie McCarthy
Librarian