[cid:image001.png@01D38A08.D7D04B40]

[cid:image007.png@01D492F7.57C654A0]

Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries<http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/>.

*Apologies for cross-posting*

We are already looking forward to a great selection of events in the new year.

Booking will soon open for our popular ASPECTS programme events which will start from February 2019. You can see details below of the some of the sessions that will be on offer.

Don't forget to book your place at our upcoming networking drinks event in January!

You can get updates about all of our visits and events on the cpd25 Twitter feed<https://twitter.com/cpd25_m25> and EVENTS CALENDAR<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/>.

Please do share this information with your colleagues!

Training and Development Events

Training events are open to members and non-members.

Learning Transfer: Tips and Tools [TG4/Transfer]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/learning-transfer-tips-and-tools-tg4-transfer/>
What we do in the training room matters, but what our trainees do afterwards matters more. This event will discuss learning transfer and take a look at case studies, personal experience and how learning transfer can be applied in the workplace. Followed by a networking lunch.

Public Engagement in Libraries, Special Collections and Archives [TG3/Engagement]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/publicengagement_collections/>
Libraries, Special Collections and Archives all work in a variety of ways to engage with their users and the wider public with their collections and archives. This event will look at how they have engaged with their users through special projects or helping to make the archives more accessible to a wider audience.

Perspectives on library recruitment: Supporting diversity [TG4/Recruitment]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/tg4-03_recruitment/>
This event aims to provide perspectives and provoke discussion and ideas around the issue of diversity in the library profession.

Moving into Management [TG4/MiM]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/mim2019/>

21 & 22 February 2019

Progressing into management is both exciting and daunting. This interesting and engaging two-day course will provide an insight as to what it means to be a manager. Attendees range from those who want to know whether management is really for them to those who have just started out in a management role for the first time and are looking for an all-round basic introduction to the skills they will need.

cpd25 Aspects Programme
Aspects<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/?query=&categories%5B%5D=cpd25-aspects> is a series of introductory career focussed workshops on topical areas of library information work.

*         So You Want To Be A Subject Librarian? <https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=13445&action=edit>
7th February 2019  - 2:00pm -4:00pm

*         Gamification in Teaching
7th February 2019 - 4:00pm -6:00pm

*         Supervising and Managing Staff
26th February 2019 - 2:00pm -4:00pm

*         Managing 'hard to reach' Library Staff
26th February 2019 - 4:00pm -6:00pm

cpd25 Library and Archive Visits

cpd25 visits are free and open to M25 Consortium members only.

Barbican Library [TG2v/Barbican]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/?post_type=event&p=13433&preview=true>

16 January 2019 - 9:30-12:00pm

*Limited places available*

Library at Zoological Society London [TG3v/ZSL]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/zsl_visit/>

06 February 2019 - 14:00-16:00pm

*Limited places available*

Visit to the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Library [TGXv/LSHTM]<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/lshtm-visit/>

14 February 2019 - 14:00-16:00pm

Be sure to use our suggestion form<https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/cpd25/suggestion-form/> to let us know if there is something you would like us to cover.

Best wishes

 [cid:image001.png@01D36CFA.1EE69C90]

Staff Development and Training programme of the

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries<http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/>

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

Room 653 Senate House Library

Malet Street London