Good Afternoon,

Can anyone help with this one?

Death on the altar (La Muerte en el altar)

Tomas Casademunt

2009

Editorial RM (Publisher)

ISBN: 9786077515128

If you can help, I will provide our BL code and a request reference.

Thank you,

Phil Anderson

AUB Library

Philip Anderson
Senior Library Assistant

+441202363309
aub.ac.uk

​The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received this email in error please delete it and do not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter it. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Arts University Bournemouth.

Although  Arts University Bournemouth has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the University cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-ILL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-ILL&A=1