Date:         Thu, 20 Dec 2018 02:08:20 +0000
Sender:       Repositories discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Philip Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Screening of Paywall: The Business of Scholarship
To:           [log in to unmask]
 *  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
 *       See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
 *      for more information.
 *      [URIs: easynet.co.uk]
 * -0.8 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
 *      [score: 0.0000]
 *  1.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
 *      domains are different
 * -1.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
 *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
 *  0.0 FORGED_MUA_EUDORA Forged mail pretending to be from Eudora
 *  0.3 AWL AWL: Adjusted score from AWL reputation of From: address
X-Brightmail-Tracker: H4sIAAAAAAAAA+NgFlrPqMTGxcIABLrNv6RiDLY8YbLYd+A7iwOjx/EX75kCGKM4/PJLFIILEnMTODJ6dl9gK2CoAFENjAyrGIVzS1MNizMSi0sSE4uKC4ryUwwMNzFCDdzBuP2izClGSSlx3gs/pGKEBIqBhmSU5pWkFsUXleakFr9iFOdgVBLmbf8JlOXJzCspzkyHyUhwMCmJ8GZvYYoR4gWajpCSamDsWd97yEfh3+Tnp7ZtS+r8Msl6ukLCH597hSzC7Mpls+bcbfwQ/N7bceZVJv81l34+zg/4EsvxmCX9kmVI0s68Z3McJ71wjflx9aDCsS8Sbqe/s26tqXp+dU/gX9m4yYb9P7k/B63neb3iUISYHK9FnK7O19XCgp4NodeFS1R5Eh/NULj8qnC/EgvQy4ZazEXFiQCFUarSQgEAAA==