Dear Colleagues,

I should like to draw your attention to my new book:

Brian Moloney, Friends in Exile: Italo Svevo and James Joyce (Troubador Publishing, 2018), ISBN 9781788037785), xx +256 pp., £13.95.

Still also available:

Brian Moloney, Francis of Assisi and his "Canticle of Brother Sun" Reassessed (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013), ISBN 9781137306968), xxvii + 169. Price according to format.

Best wishes,

Brian

Brian Moloney
Emeritus Professor of Italian, University of Hull.

9 St Margaret's Avenue,
Cottingham,
East Yorkshire,
HU16 5NQ