**The date of the following event has now been changed to Thursday 31st of January 2019 from 12:30-17:00. To register please continue to follow the link in the text below. **

Dear all,

I hope you enjoyed the conference last week.

Myself and Dr Stephen Beyer would like to invite you to The Cardiff University Learning Disability Research Event. The event will be held in the Haydn Ellis building at Cardiff University on the 9th January 2019 from 12:30 until 17:00.

We hope to discuss current themes and emerging issues within Learning Disability Research and explore new research questions and ideas. We would like to hear from clinicians, academics, charities and representatives of the learning disability community.

The event is free to attend, and will include lunch and networking opportunities. If you are interested in attending, please follow the link below to book a place advancingldresearch.eventbrite.co.uk

Please see Eventbrite webpage and attached leaflet for more details. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Grace Woolway

Psychology Assistant/ Cynorthwyydd Seicoleg

National Centre for Mental Health / Canolfan Genedlaethol ar gyfer Iechyd Meddwl
Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd
Hadyn Ellis Building / Adeilad Hadyn Ellis
Maindy Road / Heol Maindy
Cardiff / Caerdydd

CF24 4HQ

 Email / Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Tel / Ffôn:   029 20688415

To unsubscribe from the ID-RESEARCH-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ID-RESEARCH-UK&A=1