Hi, Joanne

We digitized internally. Check it as an option before going out to tender.

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 12:01, lancashire.archaeology <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all

Lancashire County Council are investigating the possibility of digitising all the paper elements of its HER, so I am looking to get quotes from reliable companies who would be capable of such a data capture exercise.

I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who has had any experience of a task like this and can recommend contractors who can not only scan a variety of different formats, but also index them for inclusion into HBSMR.

Many thanks,

Kind regards

Joanne

Joanne Smith
Lancashire Archaeological Advisory Service

Sent from Samsung tablet.

To unsubscribe from the HERFORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HERFORUM&A=1

--
Kind Regards
Rebecca