I believe that Ben at Warwickshire used our digitisation service and found them very good as an external customer. I am biased but the team are very, very good as well as being helpful. They do all sorts of formats and have even started exploring artefact photography. If you would like their details, please let me know.

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Wells (Archaeology)
Sent: 05 December 2018 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HER paper records

Hi,

The Hive in Worcester digitised a lot of slides for us, I presume they do other things too!  They were very good.

Helen Wells
Historic Environment Record Officer
Leicestershire County Council

Planning, Historic & Natural Environment, Leicestershire County Council, County Hall, Glenfield, Leics, LE3 8RA
Telephone: 0116 3058323 / E-mail: [log in to unmask]