Dear Colleagues

Apologies for the cross-spamming, but I wanted to share with you the contents of the new special issue I've edited in Social Indicators Research with Tanja van der Lippe from Utrecht University.

It brings together colleagues from across Europe and US and disciplines across sociology, social policy, and economics to examine the gendered outcomes of flexible working, what it means to work life balance and gender equality. Finally it examines what need to happen if flexible working is to help reduce gender gaps rather than further traditionalise gender roles.

See below for the complete list of papers - many are open access!

Also, while I have this chance, Merry Christmas/Happy holidays and Happy new year to you all.
Best wishes,
Heejung

Dr. Heejung Chung

Reader in Sociology and Social Policy
University of Kent
personal website: http://www.heejungchung.com

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1