Try again:

Professor Gary Craig BSc Dip Ed Dip CW PhD FRSA FASS

Professor of Social Justice

Visiting Professor, University of Newcastle upon Tyne

Honorary Professor, University of York

Visiting Professor, York St John University

Research consultant: search for  website www.professorgarycraig.com

Recent publications:

Community organising against racism, Policy Press, 2017

A global handbook on social justice, Edward Elgar, 2018

The modern slavery agenda, Policy Press, 2019

Understanding ‘race’ and ethnicity, Policy Press. (2nd edition), 2019 (forthcoming)