Dear all
The School of Education at the University of Leeds requires Dissertation supervisors for the MA TESOL Studies programme. Please see below for details.
Best wishes
James

Dr James Simpson
School of Education
University of Leeds

The School of Education, at the University of Leeds, are looking to appoint a number of colleagues to assist with MA Dissertation Supervisions on our MA TESOL Studies programme.

We could offer up to 15 students per colleague, which would be paid at a rate of £20.31 per hour, with 12 hours allocated to each student (a total of £3655.80 for 15 student supervisions).

There would be a need for 6 hours contact time with each student, and the remainder of the time would be to mark and second mark the dissertations.

The supervisions will take place from March to the end of July, and the busiest time is generally June and early July - you would need to be in Leeds for the supervisions as the majority are face to face, although some could be undertaken by Skype if needed.  There are no supervisions or marking over August, and the marking will start from 10th September, with a 15 day turnaround period for the marking and feedback - this can be done remotely and you wouldn't need to be in Leeds for the marking.

We can also pay an additional 5 hours, for any meetings you might need to attend here and for correspondence time with colleagues.  There will be 2 colleagues in the team to provide guidance and support to you for the supervisions.

If you are interested in this position, please contact Fiona Scarth at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> detailing your relevant experience and with a copy of your CV.

Fiona Scarth
PA to Professor Alice Deignan (Head of School)
& School Management Support Coordinator
School of Education
University of Leeds
Hillary Place, Room G02
Leeds LS2 9JT

Tel: 0113 3434535

@Education_Leeds<https://twitter.com/Education_Leeds>

[UoL_Email_Footer_V6 (002)]

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to