Cosmin, congrats! Very nice to know it is out already.
best
Letícia

Em qua, 19 de dez de 2018 às 15:08, Cosmin Popan <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:
Hi everyone!

A bit of shameless self-promotion. I have recently published a book with Routledge, titled Bicycle Utopias. Imagining Fast and Slow Cycling Futures, drawing from my PhD research in sociology and mobilities at Lancaster University.

As most of you are not millionaires, I encourage you to ask your employer / university library to order it.

Many thanks!

Happy holidays!

Dr. Cosmin Popan | Department of Sociology, Manchester Metropolitan University | +4407460311013 | medium.com/@cosminpopan

Current research: Gendered Cycling Cultures

Recent book: (2018) Bicycle Utopias. Imagining Fast and Slow Cycling Futures, Routledge

To unsubscribe from the CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY&A=1