Dear CCPN users

I would like to draw your attention to two NMR-related events being held
in Grenoble at the end of March next year. Details below.

Best wishes
Michael

On the behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees of AILM2019

*1 - Conference on Advanced Isotopic Labelling Methods for Integrated
Structural Biology - 26 - 29 Mar 2017 - Grenoble, France*
This international conference will focus on stable isotopic labelling of
proteins and nucleic acids in structural biology and biophysics. Our
stellar line-up of speakers will present their cutting edge research
into method development and elegant examples of the application of these
techniques to challenging biomolecular systems.

Confirmed speakers include: H. Arthanari (USA), P. Barraud (FR), A. Bax
(USA), P. Bernado (FR), J. Benesch (UK), T. Dayie (USA), J. Feigon
(USA), F. Gabel (FR), A. Gossert (CH), J. Hennig (DE), M. Ikura (CA), J.
Iwahara (USA), M. Ringkjobing Jensen (FR), M. Kainosho (JP), C.
Kalodimos (USA), C. Kreutz (AT), G. Lippens (FR), E. Luchinat (IT), T.
Madl (AT), K. Petzold (SE), S. Radford (UK), A. Ramos (UK), M. Sattler
(DE), I. Shimada (JP), G. Wagner (USA), S. Wiesner (DE), S. Zinn-Justin
(FR), R. Zubarev (SE).

20 presentations will be selected from abstracts. Please submit
abstracts by _1_5_ _January_ 201_9__ to have them considered for an oral
presentation.

If you register for the conference before __15 January 2019__ you will
benefit from the reduced inscription rate: 170€ for early career
researchers; 370€ for senior researchers; 570€ for industry.

For more information, please see the conference website: www.ailm2019.org

*

2 - International Practical School on Advanced Isotopic Labelling
Methods for NMR - 29 Mar - 5 April 2019 - Grenoble, France*
A residential practical school designed to give participants hands-on
experience in advanced isotopic labelling techniques. Practical sessions
will cover deuteration, selective labelling, methyl protonation, RNA
labelling, co-expression and segmental labelling. Sample preparation
techniques will be applied to model protein and RNA systems.
Participants can also bring their own target protein or RNA to test.

Application deadline: _15 January 2019_

For more details, please see our website:
https://www.ailm2019.org/practical-school/
<http://www.ailm2017.fr/practical-school/>

Dr Michael J Plevin
BBSRC New Investigator