From: Guillermo Montoya <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Application System for the Copenhagen Bioscience Ph.D Programme is OPEN
Date: 30 October 2018 at 19:36:12 CET
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear CCP4bb members,

Just want to call our attention about the opening of the application system for our Ph.D Programme, the deadline is 6th of January 2019
Details about CPR can be found here:

 and about different projects involving X-Ray crystallography and cryoEM in the Protein Structure & Function Programme at CPR here:

https://www.cpr.ku.dk/research/protein-structure-function-program/

For those interested to apply the application procedure and the programme can be found here

Best regards

Guillermo Montoya, Prof., Dr.
Research Director, Protein Structure and Function Programme
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen,
Blegdamsvej 3A, DK-2200 Copenhagen, Denmark
PC: Lotta Avesson [log in to unmask]