Dear all,

We two new ERC-funded postdoc positions open in our lab at the Francis Crick Institute in central London.

We combine high-resolution cryo-EM with time-resolved methods to image eukaryotic chromatin replication as it occurs in a test tube at cellular rates.

We have a fully equipped biochemistry lab, and in-house access to 2 Titan Krios, 1 Talos Arctica and 2 Tecnai G2 Spirit electron microscopes.

We look for researchers with an expertise in biochemistry (chromatin and polymerases in particular), cryo-EM or crystallography.

For further information, please visit our website

https://www.alecostalab.net/

and contact

Best regards,

Alessandro

Alessandro Costa
The Francis Crick Institute
1 Midland Road
London NW1 1AT
United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 37961812
email:[log in to unmask]

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT