I am an old hand at the BB - I guess I am both a methodoligist (Sp?) and
formerly a software developer.
You can only develop useful software if you continuously liase with users -
it is all too easy to produce a beautiful artefact that no-one either wants
or can use easily. And all too easy to fail to spot the bugs in your
code..The BB has been one of the valuable links between users and
developers, and gives us all a quick and straightforward way to communicate
.

I am proud of the way developers are now putting real effort in to
reporting results, and providing a meaningful analysis of potential
problems. But this sort of online guideance needs user response too - is it
comprehenible? Is it accurate?  etc etc.

It will be interesting if you can stimulate debate about these issues.

Thank you
Eleanor Dodson