Senior Statistician, Abbott Diabetes Care - Witney, Oxfordshire, UK

Application Deadline: 9 . 12 . 18

Abbott Diabetes Care designs, develops and manufactures leading-edge glucose monitoring systems and test strips for use in both home and hospital settings, and we have recently launched a sensor based system that will revolutionise how people with diabetes around the world monitor their blood glucose levels. We are passionate about doing work that improves the quality of people’s lives.

We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Senior Medical Statistician to join our R&D team at our Medical Devices Centre of Excellence in Witney, Oxfordshire.

We are keen to hear from candidates looking for an opportunity to make an impact at work and contribute to product and process development for the next generation of glucose-monitoring technology.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2OBkwnN

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat