Thanks Nick, I really appreciate it!

William Punter I Digitisation Photographer | Alfred Gillett Trust (C & J Clark Ltd)

The Grange I Farm Road I Street I Somerset I UK I BA16 0BQ

Email: [log in to unmask] I [log in to unmask] I

Tel: 01458 444060 I Direct Dial: 01458 444076

Web: http://alfredgilletttrust.org/

http://thinkbeforeprinting.org/struct/signature-1.gif

The Alfred Gillett Trust is a registered Charity. Registered number:1165528. Registered Office: The Grange, Farm Road, Street, Somerset, BA16 0BQ. The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of the Trust, unless explicitly stated otherwise. This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email. We recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.