** With apologies for cross-postings**

A Post-Doctoral Fellow position for a highly motivated researcher is available in the Department of Electrical Engineering, at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. The applicant is expected to conduct research activities in the domain of modelling connected and automated vehicles. The position description can be viewed online at: https://engineering.AcademicKeys.com/job/v0rmb2d8

I would be grateful if you could please disseminate the information to your various contacts. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Edward

Prof Edward Chung | Department of Electrical Engineering | Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Adjunct Professor | Queensland University of Technology
Visiting Professor | ITS Centre | University of Tokyo

Room CF630, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 2766 4019 | [log in to unmask] | www.ee.polyu.edu.hk

ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6969-7764