Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the call for submission of research outputs to the 51st Annual Conference of the UniversitiesTransport Studies Group (UTSG) has now been issued, and there are a fewsurprises in store!

The 51st edition of the conference willbe hosted by the Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds,Leeds, UK.

The conference will takeplace on Monday 8th – Wednesday 10th July2019 inclusive, away from our wintry editions in the past, hopefully in a sunny clime!

We have also made two major changes for this andfollowing editions of the UTSG conferences:

1. Participants will have the option of submittingan extended abstract (new!) or a full paper (preceded by a short abstract, asbefore, with potential journal routes for selected papers).

2. We welcome participation and papers from transportresearchers worldwide.

The deadline for submission is January 25, 2019. The call for abstracts/papers can befound here: http://utsg.net/paper-call.May I please request you to follow the instructions carefully given the changesthis year?

We look forward to your participation in theconference. Please share the call with your colleagues and networks.

Regards,

Zia Wadud (Honorary Secretary, UTSG)

Associate Professor, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds