Hi, Gretchen

I am sending another paper that we prepared with Andy Davis. Not the
final publication but the online version, already citable

Best regards, and thanks as always for taking care of AN!!

Xavier

El 08/11/2018 a las 18:52, Gretchen Lambert escribió:

> Greetings everyone. It is time to assemble the next issue of Ascidian
> News (*_#82_*).  If you enjoy reading Ascidian News and find it
> informative and useful, please send me a paragraph for News and Views,
> Work In Progress, pdfs of New Publications, abstracts of papers
> presented at recent meetings (include the full abstract, name of the
> meeting, its location and date), thesis abstracts of Masters and Ph.D.
> projects, etc. Remember, there can be no next issue without YOUR
> contributions!
> *_Due date is November 30._*
>   I look forward to hearing from you.
> Best wishes, Gretchen
>
> Gretchen Lambert
> 12001 11th Ave. NW
> Seattle, WA 98177
> tel.206-365-3734 <tel:206-365-3734>
> http://depts.washington.edu/ascidian/
> <http://depts.washington.edu/ascidian/>
> University of Washington Friday Harbor Laboratories
> "Ascidians are back in the limelight, with a good
> chance of staying there." -- O. Pourquié, the journal Nature, 8 Feb. 2001.

Xavier Turon
Dept. of Marine Ecology
Center for Advanced Studies of Blanes (CEAB, CSIC)
Accés a la Cala S. Francesc 14
17300 Blanes (Girona)
Spain

E-mail: [log in to unmask]