This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ------------------------------- Dear Verity

Thank you for recognising that this wasn’t JUST amused/ironic, but also serious. All power to your (collective) efforts!

Crispin