Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite new exemplars of good practice in the use of eportfolios from an FE, skills or HE context to add to our advice and guidance in this area.

Are you or your colleagues finding eportfolio tools valuable when meeting purposes such as

The choice of tools need not be restricted to off-the-shelf products. If you have found other inventive ways of addressing the needs of your students, we would be equally pleased to hear about them in order to reflect a wide range of practice across the sectors.

Contact Lisa Gray [log in to unmask]  or Ros Smith [log in to unmask] with your stories of good practice. We look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,

Lisa and Ros

Jisc

Lisa Gray
Senior Co-Design Manager, Student Experience

M 07769 911264
Skype lisajgray
Twitter ljanegray
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME or Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter ‘Join or leave list (or change settings)’ and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.