Hi Meg,

I can’t help with a replacement locality but the skull could be repaired using an underlay of Japanese tissue adhered into place to support an epoxy resin or Jesmonite layer which can then be shaped and coloured as required.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com