Laura,

I back up these responses and emphasise that you are doing a very important job leading the development of MLUs in Italy. Without any doubt you are making an amazing difference for women and their families.

Keep going!

Maria

Dr Maria Healy

Programme Co-ordinator BSc HONS Midwifery Sciences

Lecturer in Midwifery (Education)

School of Nursing and Midwifery

Queen's University Belfast

97 Lisburn Road