Its great to see all this enthusiasm! Is anyone thinking about practical ways forward?

All the best

Soo

From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lisa Morgan
Sent: 08 November 2018 13:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH Digest - 6 Nov 2018 to 7 Nov 2018 (#2018-197)

I am an Ontario, Canada midwife and researcher. I was in attendance at the midwifery researcher meeting in Toronto last June, in conjunction with the ICM, where we discussed the need to build evidence around normal birth. I would be very interested in continuing this work and would like to volunteer to lend a hand.

Lisa Morgan