Hi Michael,

You're absolutely right and I can see how my message has come across as a
unsolicited sales pitch.

I sincerely apologise to you and all members for my initial approach (feel
free to call me out on my naivety)...I came across a similar post which was
offering data cleansing services which made me think about how Museums use
collection software, hence wanted to further understand what technologies
are in place today at museums from an archiving perspective.

As a relationship manager, I cannot sell anything even if I wanted to. My
role is to help my company understand what technologies Museums currently
use, by having a high-level conversation around current infrastructure and
the challenges for IT as well as users within the organisation.

For example, I visited The National History Museum with my son recently to
visit a Roald Dahl (James and the Giant Peach) exhibition, and speaking
with one of the curators after, she mentioned that she was in charge of a
few thousand physical insect specimens. For their digital initiative,
multiple scans of the specimen from different angles had to be done in high
resolution, which blew my mind as to the amount of data that would be
collected...and this for only one part of the museums collection.

My passion is trying to help organisations to be better protected and
innovative through IT. This got the better of me today and I will ensure to
make my posts and replies conversational in the future.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards

Desmond Looi

<https://www.wolberry.com/>
Business Relationship Manager
T: 0208 133 8835
E: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
W: www.wolberry.com

<https://twitter.com/WolberryLtd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wolberry/>
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by
replying to the email.  Replies to this email may be monitored by Wolberry
Limited for operational or business reasons.  Whilst every endeavour is
taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no liability can be
accepted and the recipient is requested to use their own virus checking
software. Company registration: 4788423, Registered Office: 44 Matham Road,
East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 0SU, England.