Hi,

Much like Jon, we use some machines with QuickConnect which offers the 'promotions' feature (device have a wider screen so more space for additional images).
As you have found, it is a one-by-one effort. It is there and visible, I suppose, but perhaps more as 'wallpaper' than a prime engagement opportunity.
We also change receipts (where will still have them) to echo campaigns from time to time, but again, it is perhaps not the most immediate method. Every little helps.

Chris