Hello all

Would anyone be willing to lend us the following item (unavailable from the British Library)?

Appliance House

Ben Nicholson

            c1990

If so we will supply our request number, our BL account number and our BL code.

Thanks for checking,

Sally Oakley

Interlibrary Loans, Falmouth Campus Library

Falmouth University, Woodlane, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 4RH

01326 213815

Falmouth University Teaching Excellence Framework

Twitter Facebook Instagram

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-ILL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-ILL&A=1