Hello

Does anyone have an academic subscription to Croner-i with institutional login via Shibboleth / OpenAthens access set up? If so I would be very keen to have a chat about your set up - I have been trying to get Shibboleth access for Croner-i set up since April and Croner keep sending revised links which do not work. Our IT department can't see what anything wrong so I'm hoping to find another institution already set up with Croner so I can say to simply set us up in the same way just changing the institution credentials!

Thank you

Hannah

--
Hannah Britcher
Team Leader, Procurement & Metadata

T: +44 (0)23 9284 3227
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.port.ac.uk/library

University Library, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ST, UK

I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Outside of these days please contact my job share partner, Annushka Donin, on our shared email address: [log in to unmask]
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG